My Pregnancy Diary 26 Weeks!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Baby Colton is about 14 inches long and around 2 lbs!


July 11th, 2013


How far along: 26 Weeks! 14 or less to go!

Total weight gain: About 10 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, probably wont at all. I am loving these tanks, skirts and dresses! and I can use them after which is nice!

Stretch marks: nope, still praying never. I keep the tummy butter on so hopefully they will stay away!

Sleep: eh, my dreams are so vivid and intense they disturb my sleep, but im still comfortable which is nice...

Best moment of this week: Just being a mom, and growing a baby!

Miss anything: Not really still...

Movement: omg a ton, he for sure is more mellow than brekken was but he has his moments...Today I could swear he was having a boxing match in there!

Food cravings: nope, I do love having some dark chocolate but that was before pregnancy also so nothing has changed :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: not at all thank goodness, there was enough of that the first 14 weeks :(

Have you started to show yet: you tell me, lol!

Gender: Didn't we already figure this one out :)

Labor signs: nope, and the Braxton hicks have calmed down this week.

Belly button in or out: still in and I would bet it will stay in, we will see!

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose!

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, I am getting excited! I cant wait to meet this little guy and give him lots of hugs and kisses...

Looking forward to: our elective 4d Ultrasound next Thursday! I cant wait to see his little face!

Anything else: I have been having a little back pain off and on, I think something is getting pinched so I might need to take a trip to the chiro. I also have had this stupid eye twitch off and on for a week now. In my right eye and its driving me crazy! But other than that, I feel great still rocking my workouts, and just getting more excited to meet my little man :)




Bare belly 26 Weeks! He is so low!

Comments

Popular Posts