My Pregnancy Diary Week 27!

                        Hello 3rd Trimester!!!

Baby Colton is around 14.5 inches and about 2.25-2.5 lbs! His heart beat is 152 bpm

July 18th, 2013


How far along: 27 Weeks! Start of the 3rd and Final Trimester wahoooooo!!!!!

Total weight gain: 10-11 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope same old, normal clothes with a belly band, old shorts done up normal, my favorite The Perfect Tank from old navy (in like 15 colors) and maxis!!

Stretch marks: nope and nope, fingers and toes are still and will stay crossed on this one :)

Sleep: not too bad, dreams have slowed down again, and as long as I pee before I get into bed at least 2 x I can usually make it till the am without waking up...He does move a lot but nothing I cant sleep through :)

Best moment of this week: our 27 week 3d ultrasound tonight!!! OMG! He is so adorable, he looks so much like brekken at the same time. Unfortunately he was face out at first then turned towards my back so we didn't get many pics, but she is having us go back next week to try again!  

Miss anything: I am staring to get a bit uncomfortable now. My uterus is finally high enough up that its under my ribs and I feel like im almost out of room. I feel really full all the time. He is still low so im not getting the feet in the ribs yet but the uterus is taking up all the room there was.

Movement: oh ya tons....At the US today he kept kicking the Doppler on my tummy. He rolls and kicks a lot. But he is definitely more mellow than Brekken.

Food cravings: nope, same old, my food has been very plain and simple this pregnancy. Seriously I might turn into a fruit or a veggie one of these days. I haven't eaten any form or meat in 7 months.

Anything making you queasy or sick: no, I will get an odd moment like in the car over the weekend, the baby moved weird and a rush of nausea came over me. I didn't throw up just felt really queasy for a bit. But normal day to day I feel really good!

Have you started to show yet:   I'm LMAO!
 
Gender: We saw the goods again today! Still most definitely a beautiful baby boy!

Labor signs: nope, occasional Braxton hicks but not bad. that is it thank god!

Belly button in or out: still in and i'm betting it will saty in like last time

Wedding rings on or off: on and still lose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, except my 3 yr old is driving me to the loony bin right now, ugh...Don't even get me started on that. But great other than that lol!

Looking forward to: The US again next week, yay! So fun :)

Anything else: I must have a pinched nerve or something in my lower back because I keep getting a pain shooting down the side and back of my left leg, it hurts bad when it flairs up, almost feels like cramping and restless leg in one. I think the baby must be pressing on something. I need to see my chiro asap!

His little mouth is open!

Looks so much like Brekken!

This is the money shot! Coming out from in between his legs, the arrow is pointing at the peepee and below it is his little sack! Look like a cannon...

Hand covering his ear like Brekken always did...Aww

I think he was trying to get his thumb in his mouth!

Go away, im trying to sleep! A little shy!

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts