My Pregnancy Diary Week 7

Baby is the size of a blueberry! Hands and feet are starting to form this week...




Week 7!

How far along: 7 weeks

Total weight gain: lost .5 lb

Maternity clothes: nope

Stretch marks: no thank goodness!

Sleep: not bad except for waking up feeling nauseas

Best moment of this week: my first US and getting to see the baby and the heart beat! SO amazing

Miss anything: eating normal and feeling good

Movement: no, I wish

Food cravings: fruit, sweet and bread

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything except  what I said above

Have you started to show yet: not really just a little bloated

Gender: not for another 10 weeks

Labor signs: oh no

Belly button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on

Happy or moody most of the time: moody and happy lol

Looking forward to: everything! I love being pregnant :)


Comments

Popular Posts