1st Ultrasound!



So we had our first Ultrasound today! It was amazing! My husband and my son came with. I want my son to be apart of all of this so its not such a shock once he is all of a sudden a big brother! He thought it was cool seeing the baby on the screen but said mommy doesn't have a baby in her tummy because he cant see or feel it, lol. I have me at 6 weeks 6 days but the baby was measuring 6 weeks 3 days. Which is no big deal. At the beginning they really don't care too much. We got to see the little nugget which is so incredible and a big relief. When your first preggo all you have to go by is your pregnancy test. So having that first look in there and getting to see the baby is really there and growing fine is amazing. We heard the heart beat also which was 127 bmp. My doc said the baby was probably asleep given a bit lower of a heart beat. But all looked great and he set me up for my next visit then another US at week 13. That one will be amazing we will totally be able to see the baby. Other than an exam and 5 viles of blood the rest of the apt was pretty basic.

Comments

Popular Posts