Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 36! 9 months!




Shes for sure a peanut, im measuring about 33 weeks, but shes so low that the measuring at this point is hard, her head is in my pelvis. Im guessing she will be about 5lbs 3 oz 18"!!!




Date: May 25th, 2016

How far along:  36 Weeks!! Officially 9 months!!! Wahoooo a huge milestone!!

Total weight gain: 16.5 lbs I was 125 at the drs today...

Maternity clothes: Nope nope nope :)

Stretch marks: Nope and im pretty sure Im good to go!! 
I still am still using the It Works Stretch Mark  cream daily also! I really feel like its keeping my skin soft, and when im itchy and use it the itching totally goes away!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: Pretty good still, Im very comfortable thank goodness!!! 

Best moment of this week: Hitting 36 weeks!! and finishing up all my last things so baby girl can arrive!!!!

Miss anything: Really exercise, and just feeling normal, being prego especially at the end is stressful...

Movement: Shes for sure slowed down but has her regular awke and playful times...

Food cravings: still really fruit and nuts, thats about all I eat with some raw veggies thrown in...

Anything making you queasy or sick: rairly and totally random

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!! 

*****Kinsley Anne Shireman*****      
Labor signs: Lots and lots of BH.... I thought a few days ago was the day but they stopped... At the drs I was checked and im almost 3 cm dilated and a good 80% effaced, very thin and shes really low and engaged. Thinking any day... 

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still
Happy or moody most of the time: Im getting excited now to meet this little princess!!!! I'm nervous how this labor will happen, it always brings so much anticipation wondering how it will all play out.

Looking forward to: Meeting Kinsley and seeing my baby girl. Its so close and all becoming so real now...

Anything else: Her room is totally done, car seat installed, boys gifts bought and put together, nails and toes done so we are ready to rock.. Ive been nesting like crazy also so cleaning and organizing everything....

Im still doing videos just lagging at getting them live, lol. Im working on 4 right now, so check my channel!!!
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/






We did my belly cast this week also!!! So glad I got it done!!


Comments

Popular Posts