Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 35!


Kinsley is Supposed to be around 5 lbs but more like 4.5lbs, She small like Colton was







Date: May 18th, 2016

How far along: 35 Weeks!!! Each week that goes by is making me so happy, I was really scared I wouldnt make it this far.
Total weight gain: I think im around 124-125 so 15.5-16.5 lbs +
Maternity clothes: Nope, and since I only have maybe 2-3 weeks to go its pretty safe to say not gonna happen. I've lucked out this and last pregnancy, my clothes all still fit hoooray!!!!!
Stretch marks: No and please god i dont, with such a short time left i really feel like im in the clear, fingers crossed!
I still am still using the It Works Stretch Mark  cream daily also! I really feel like its keeping my skin soft, and when im itchy and use it the itching totally goes away!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: Actually im really comfortable. Im sleeping great when im sleeping lol. Between the kids, dogs etc thats what disturbs my sleep not the baby lol. And luckily i havent had the urge to pee problem in the middle of the night this time around. 
Best moment of this week: Enjoying the last weeks of pregnancy and soaking up the time with my boys. Life is about to change again and dynamics will change bringing a baby girl home. No longer will it just be me and my boys. Im sad and excited. just trying to enjoy every moment. Also hitting 35 weeks is awesome, i was so scared i wouldn't make it this far.

Miss anything: Energy, exercise. those are the main things. Im so much more tired than im used to but i know not exercising the same is not helping, that is usually my go to for waking up, ive just really taken a step back to keep this princess cooking.
Movement: Shes having a dance session while im typing this lol. I love it!
Food cravings: fruit mainly watermelon still,  loving pineapple and berries also. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: rairly and totally random
Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!! And We officially named our baby girl!!!!
*****Kinsley Anne Shireman*****      Her middle name is after my sister that was her middle name <3

Labor signs: Still lots of braxton hicks, or premordial labor, lots of pressure. I see the doc next wed so we shall see.

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still
Happy or moody most of the time: im happy im still prego :) i dont really get moody, but my tolerance is less for sure. Im excited to meet our little princess, scared of the changes to come, sad its almost over.
Looking forward to: Enjoying the lasts weeks of ever being prego, and to see how this journey will end. I think its so exciting, the anticipation of how it will all play out.
Anything else: Her room is done minus 3 frames for prints i made yay!! Its sooooo pretty and my vision came to life like i was hoping. Now my goal is 37 weeks then its game on.

Im still doing videos just lagging at getting them live, lol. Im working on 4 right now, so check my channel!!!
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/






Comments

Popular Posts