Baby #3- Pregnancy Diary- Week 34!!







Kinsley is around 4.5 lbs and 17-18" long Im measuring 33 weeks...





Date: May 11th, 2016

How far along: 34 Weeks! Yay! Im so excited I made it to this week. I was really worried, but here I am!!!! At least I know at this point if I did go into labor they dont try to stop it, definitely a safer zone.

Total weight gain: I was 123.6 at the Drs this am so 15lbs
Maternity clothes: No I wont for sure. My clothes all still fit, even my normal jeans. My super skinny jeans aren't very doable just because they dont really stay up lol since shes so low, so leggings are still my fave right now.
Stretch marks: Nope and Im pretty sure im in the clear. I have always been lucky and it looks like this time is the same! 
I still am still using the It Works Stretch Mark  cream daily also! I really feel like its keeping my skin soft, and when im itchy and use it the itching totally goes away!!!  www.wrapsandmorewithtiff.com  check it out!

Sleep: Im sleeping well, Im restless but I feel good. No aches and pains, my back doesnt hurt, I honestly feel really good.
Best moment of this week: My appt today and knowing I made it to this point, and getting checked and finding out that I havent really changed much. 1.5 cm dialated and still 70ish % effaced, so things have slowed down. My dr wants me to just take it easy this next 3 weeks and keep her baking.

Miss anything: Doing my normal exercise I miss. Its really hard to have to remind myself to take it easy, its not in my nature. If im gonna sit its the end of the night when I plan on not getting back up haha.
Movement: So much, she has hiccups daily,  boxing matches and gymnastics lol, shes an active one!!

Food cravings: Still just fruit really. And yogurt raisins im loving right now, weird I know...

Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes but not often

Gender: GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! did I say GIRL!!! And We officially named our baby girl!!!!
*****Kinsley Anne Shireman*****      Her middle name is after my sister that was her middle name <3

Labor signs: Still tons of BH but its definitely slowed down in progression. I really feel like my body will hold on a few more weeks.
Wedding rings on or off: on and lose still

Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy and really trying to enjoy this last pregnancy, I get sad when I think about the fact that this is it :(
Looking forward to: Enjoying these last few weeks of ever being pregnant. I truly love the entire miracle and process, excitement and anticipation. Its such an incredible experience. 
Anything else: Her nursery its practically done. A few final touches. Pics coming soon!!!

Im still doing videos just lagging at getting them live, lol. Im working on 4 right now, so check my channel!!!
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb_9xgG0j4rpFgFwet7YOgg/featured  Im working on so much right now so life is crazy but I love it!!!!

My facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Baby-Strides-Fitness-358786700803002/




Comments

Popular Posts