My Thirty One Gifts November Special and getting ready for the holidays!

The Holidays are here and Christmas is just around the corner!!!
Check a bunch of people off your shopping list with some awesome and inexpensive must have items from ME!
This November only we have an amazing special. This Med Utility tote is usually not available. But it is this November only! If you spend $35 you get this tote for only $7!!!!! Or you can purchase it at reg price for $30.


Host a party at home if your in my area or online and you can get this product for the $7 Or possibly even free!!! Ask me how...

Hosting a party at home (if in my area) is as simple as inviting your friends and family and they bring friends have a few munches and drinks and shop! It cost you nothing, and is just plain fun! Girl time and shopping... what more could you ask for.

Hosting an online party is simple. You tell me the dates you want it open for online shopping, usually about a week, you give your friends and family my url and tell them to go shop. That's it!

The reason you would pick either of these options is simple, you will earn FREE product! half off items and exclusives...Interested??? Ask me how!



The 4 items shown below are hostess exclusives!



_____________________________________________________________________________

Here are some off our popular and awesome products! Almost any product we have can be personalized..




Awesome storage, I love this for storing wrapping paper...


Love for anyone that coupons...Stylish way to organize!


Our most popular item! A must have for everyone. Can be used for storage, in the car, kids activities etc...I use this every summer for the pool. Load in the towels extra clothes my purse snacks and more!



Awesome lunch bag, great for events, beach, pool, kids sports days office etc...



Don't wait, get an online party going today! Email me mrsshireman@hotmail.com or check out www.mythirtyone.com/tiffanyshireman/

Comments

Popular Posts