My Pregnancy Diary Week 38!



Baby Colton is measuring small, about 5.5-5 3/4 lbs
October 3rd, 2013

How far along: 38 Weeks! Wow, I cannot believe I've made it this far....

Total weight gain: I lost some weight this last week so between 18-19 lbs

Maternity clothes: nope same old story...

Stretch marks: no thank goodness

Sleep: ok, just anxious I think, so I cant rest properly any more

Best moment of this week: um, I guess just knowing I'm that much closer to meeting this little bundle of joy!

Miss anything: Feeling normal. I seriously walk around feeling like this baby is going to drop out

Movement: ya! he has his crazy moments, feet protruding out of my side, lol

Food cravings: I have been loving tootsie rolls, I know real healthy...but not really to interested in food. Oh I do love dried mango.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I definitely have been having all the primordial labor signs like nausea, upset stomach, contractions, loss of plug, 3-4 cm dilated 80-90% effaced and o station....all is making me not feel overly great.

Have you started to show yet: um no lol!

Gender: Baby Colton Warren Shireman!

Labor signs: oh ya, tons, just waiting for it to go to the next level...

Belly button in or out: flat still

Wedding rings on or off: on and still loose

Happy or moody most of the time: im happy to be adding a baby boy to the family, but still sad from everything that has gone on recently.

Looking forward to: MEETING MY BABY BOY! Hurry up Colton im getting really impatient now

Anything else: Still exercising almost daily. Im still lifting weights and jump roping. Mostly a lot of walking now. I have actually jumped on the trampoline with Brekken a few times....Yes im careful and no it doesn't hurt, lol....
 
He is seriously so low....Come on out Buddy!
 

Comments

Popular Posts