My Pregnancy Diary! He's here!!!

 
 
 
3 days post partum....
October 10th, 2013

How far along: 3 days post partum! Colton was born Oct 7th, 2013 at 5:35 pm. 5lbs 11 oz and 18" long

Total weight gain: 19 lbs total

Maternity clothes: never did other than the one shirt. Today I actually fit back into my size 1 skinny jeans. Buttoned up. They are a bit snug but not bad.

Stretch marks: never did hooray!!!!!

Sleep: well I have a newborn now so not much sleep to talk about lol..

Best moment of this week: Giving birth to my beautiful new baby boy!

Miss anything: Now I just want to not be sore....

Movement: I can now see what he was doing in my belly all those months...

Food cravings: nope

Anything making you queasy or sick: nop but been having bad headaches..

Have you started to show yet: almost back to normal...

Gender: he was definitely a baby boy

Labor signs: not any more

Belly button in or out: stayed flat

Wedding rings on or off: they stayed on a lose. Last pregnancy I had to take them off around 36 weeks.

Happy or moody most of the time: now just tired, but very happy my baby boy is here...

Looking forward to: watching him grow and change everyday.

Anything else: I am over the moon. My baby boy is perfect!

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts