My Pregnancy Diary Week 11!



March 28th, 2013

How far along: 11 weeks!

Total weight gain: -1.5

Maternity clothes: not yet but jeans have a band around the button

Stretch marks: no way and hopefully never

Sleep: not good at all, tossing all night and really vivid dreams

Best moment of this week: I have had a few days of relief from feeling horrible. Also I felt the baby for sure! Amazing feeling!

Miss anything: feeling great, energy and eating normal

Movement: yep for sure felt flutters this week! if this was my first time I wouldn't have known but this time I do for sure!

Food cravings: ugh still nothing, just living on fruit and toast. oh I can eat raw nuts which has been my lifesaver.

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything, not so much smells anymore just food in general :(

Have you started to show yet: yep, for sure have a bump going.

Gender: Predication is Girl! But we will see

Labor signs: oh no

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy just feeling like poop

Looking forward to: hitting the 12 week mark and hopefully no more morning sickness!

Anything else: Super excited to hit the 12 week marker which is a huge milestone. and my next us at 13 weeks, Get to see the baby again and hopefully get an idea of gender maybe, most likely its too early though.

Comments

Popular Posts