My Pregnancy Diary Week 10!

Heart beat was 180 bpm at 10 week apt!

March 21st, 2013


How far along: 10 weeks

Total weight gain: -1.5lbs

Maternity clothes: nope, but unbuttoned pants with band, rest of my pants are loose though

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: not great, weird dreams, lots of tossing, nausea waking me up 

Best moment of this week: hearing the heart beat on the Doppler at the docs 180 bpm nice and strong

Miss anything: eating normal, energy

Movement: no but think I have felt a flutter or 2

Food cravings: ugh, cant eat

Anything making you queasy or sick: everything, still can only eat fruit and bland bread

Have you started to show yet: yep my uterus is up past my pelvic bone already half way between that and my belly button 

Gender: not sure yet but leaning towards a girl, fingers CROSSED

Labor signs: oh no

Belly button in or out: in

Wedding rings on or off: on and lose

Happy or moody most of the time: mostly happy just don't feel great

Looking forward to: feeling better hopefully only a couple more weeks

Anything else: I will just be glad when I feel normal again and can enjoy my pregnancy!

Comments

Popular Posts