Baby #3 Pregnancy Diary- 14 weeks!



So this pregnancy has been a little different this time. It started out great then went upside down at 6 weeks. I found out at 7.5 weeks I had a subchorionic hemorrhage. It was extremely scary and has taken a huge toll on me emotionally. I was basically on a modified bed rest, no lifting at all, no exercise and just being really careful. Well for me that is not easy. Im a workout freak, and having two little boys does not make it easy. I was very scared I was going to lose the pregnancy. I got cleared though at my 13 week us and all was good. I was 100% healed!!!! Now I get to actually enjoy my pregnancy and embrace it!!!! So this is where my blogging begins. 14 weeks and ready to enjoy the next 22-25 weeks!!!!!

14 weeks with Baby #3!

After my first workout in 8 weeks!

Date: Dec 23rd, 2015!

How far along? 14 weeks!

 Total weight gain/loss: -3lbs current weight -105.6lbs

Maternity clothes? Nope, just bands on my jeans, leggings and the belly bands are great!

Stretch marks? nope

 Best moment this week: Announcing our pregnancy and finding out the gender!!!

Miss anything: Feeling good, ive been so sick day and night, oh and wine lol

Movement: a few flutters here and there but excited for some real movements!!!

 Food cravings: yuk, nothing at all, food is my enemy.

Anything making you queasy or sick?: everything still, food, smells, being awake :(

Have you started to show yet: yep, definitely have a bump

Gender:  Its a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Labor Signs: not for a long time hopefully  

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on and loose

Happy or Moody most of the time? happy now, life is good!


 Looking forward to: Feeling good, and no more nausea!!!! Oh and buying girl stuff!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts